Saturday, April 16, 2011

peace

"never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit.  do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even when your whole world seems upset" st. francis de sales

i am even applying this to my parenting.  yelling at my kids gets me no where.  but when i am quiet, and talk to them.  when i get down to their level and look them in the eyes and talk...i see positive results.  yelling makes them sad.  yelling makes them cry.  yelling makes me sad.  talking...they understand that. 

life is too short to yell.  at anyone.  i refuse to lose my inner peace and allow anger to take over my life.  life isn't going to be easy all the time.  life may not ever be easy.  but i would much rather live each day peacefully, much rather enjoy every moment instead of rushing through it! i am enjoying having a calm spirit!  and i am sure my kids are enjoying having a quiet mom, peaceful mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment